Tuesday, March 22, 2005

More Mysteries from the Server Logs

Somebody searched Google for "dishy meatballs."

And turned up By Neddie.

Dishy... meatballs...



Dishy meatballs
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine

Dishy meatballs
Make me warm all over
With a feeling that I'm gonna
Love you till the end of time

So here's to the golden moon
And here's to the silver sea
And mostly here's a toast
To you and me....
(Now modulate up a half step and sing the whole thing over in Hawaiian....)

3 comments:

Lance Mannion said...

Sacrilege! Sacrilege! My dear old grandmother's favorite song, God rest her. She's coming back to haunt you for this.

Neddie said...

Ah, so that's what that creaking and chain-rattling was on the stairs last night -- Grandma Mannion, "leave my Ho alone!"

Neddie said...

Harrumph yourself! I suppose that's Yiddish he's scatting at 1:42, right after the sleazy-compulsory-half-step-modulation-upwards?

And thanks a whole bunch for making me listen to it again.

I'd take young Miss Ho over a poke in the eye with a sharp stick any day.