Thursday, July 14, 2005

You Can Stop Helping Neddie Jingo Now

Ah, what the hell. I'll use her room for my home gym.

Hey, here's a feel-good for you. I've been getting quite a bit of traffic in from my Freda Sorce post from Monday, all of it generated by search-engine returns. The queries have mostly been things like "Freda Sorce," (got it) "Freda Sorce AND accident," (still, OK) "Freda Sorce AND picture" (errr, I think it's OK, but starting to lose me here) and finally, a few minutes ago, "Freda Sorce AND accident picture."

You fucking ghoul. I hope your dick dries up and blows away.

By the way, the Don and Mike website, which has been dark since Monday, has posted this:
In lieu of flowers please make a donation in the name of Freda Wright-Sorce to the Worcester County Humane Society.

Worcester Humane Society
P.O. Box 48
Berlin MD 21811

All cards and letters may be sent to

Sorce Family
10800 Main Street
Fairfax, VA 22030

No comments: