Monday, May 09, 2005

Todd & Joe & Ethel

Here's a WMP stream with a version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" from the Todd & Joe & Ethel Show that I saw a couple of weeks ago. From an appearance on the Conan O'Brian gabfest, which I never get to see any more because I am old and pathetic and have to be in bed by 11:30 if I am to have any hope of being useful the next day.


The Viscount LaCarte said...


The Millionaire Playboy said...

"What you got back home, little sisters, to play your fuzzy yarbles on?" This link (originally) was sent to me by a friend who was in the upper decks of The Warnah Theatah on the night of the show, who couldn't hear the guitar or strings much at all, but thanks to finding this clip did get at least a taste of how fab this conflagration was. And By Neddie Jingo, so shall ye all!