Monday, November 27, 2006

And Where Is Our Nedward Tonight?

Starting at about 9:30 EST, I'll be over at Lance Mannion's place, live-blogging tonight's broadcast of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

Come on by, razz the clueless goober! All the cool kids are doing it!


blue girl said...

Jeddie, you need to get a "most recent comments" thing up on your blog.

I'm getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) having to scroll so much over here.


Akatabi said...

I'm proud to say I don't get the buzz over the show or the meta-irony over the buzz over the show (apparently Wolcott's got it too) and ex post facto reading the liveblog over the meta-ironic buzz didn't enlighten me one iota. Thanks, NJ! Maybe if I had a teevee. Will get the new Pynchon, though, when I ifnish William Boyd.

H. Rumbold, Master Barber